5/29/2011

Weekend Inspiration

 

“There is no formula to Glamour. It combines shimmer and charisma. It’s elusive but you know it when you see it” ~ Mary McDonald.

 

Model Georgina Stojiljkovic photographed by Giulia Noni for Vogue Russia, June 2011. {Source}

Hope you are having an astonishingly glamorous weekend!

***

And finally a pleasure to announce the lucky winner of the much coveted Love Of Dresses giveaway – RT Fashionista (chosen via random.org). Congratulations! Thank you everyone for participating. Drop by tomorrow for yet another fabulous giveaway contest.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/29/2011

    Gorgeous dresses & jewellery... Oh there's no place I could use those gowns, but BEAUTIFUL.



    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the back of the dress, so sexy!

    Hugs & kisses from Rio!
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! I'm sorry I missed it!

    Hope you're having a great weekend too Persis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Persis,

    Love the beautiful dresses you have shown. Congratulations to the lucky winner.

    Have a beautiful week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super sexy back of that dress!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.